Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday- Paleo REbegins

So I have been doing paleo since a week before Christmas, I had one cheat on Christmas day, after avoiding everything on Christmas Eve, and then we cheated New Years eve, and then one last time last night....mmmm pizza. I was really nervous on how it would affect me today, I know I fell asleep almost immediately after eating it, reason number 1 to stay away from Carbs.
Today I didnt actually feel too bad from the pizza. But I feel I need to get refocused, which is why I am trying to blog again.

Bench Press felt ok- it felt good but I feel I should be a lot stronger with that...but I did miss this last time we did it so....
Based on a 90# PR-
3-3-3 - did 60-68-76 (10)
happy with 10 and really need to thank Emily, Heather, Amy and Amy for that push and not laughing at my workout face too much....

Moved to the metcon, which I was EXTREMELY nervous on... I have no clue why, maybe cause it was a short one, but I was nauseated.
Ended up doing 75#, think I could have done a little more.... NEXT TIME (and hopefully soon)
SO 500 m row- did that in like 2:06, 30 burpees, and 10 shoulder to over head...
The row actually hurt alot, I just couldnt pull for some reason, and my quads were burning! maybe still from lunges the other day/ pullups?
DId the metcon in 6:09- so mad I dropped the bar after the 9th rep (and fighting with the 9th rep!) No other breaks with the bar, which makes me think a little mroe rest and I could have done more....

Amy H. taught me a wonderful thing to work on wall balls, use th 20# ball!! LOVE it and gotta try this every other day this week...I need to improve these ASAP!

Then we did a kipping "wod" 50sec on-50 off-40-30-20-10 pattern, I think I strung 6 together, but just couldnt get that push today, and lacking that height. I think I was tiring by then.
But we realized we never did our ring dips, so did those, got 4-4-4 unassisted. Pretty happy about that.


But I feel there is SO much to work on I dont know where to start. I have a BIG suck list....

2 comments:

  1. Mandie, while there is always a lot to work on (this goes for all of us), remember there is also a lot that you are good at too:) Don't feel overwhelmed, just devise a game plan. Set five realistic (and measurable) goals that you want to achieve by Sectionals. For example, one of my goals is to string together 50 double unders in a row by Sectionals. Then, each week spend time doing something that will help you progress toward your goals. You have already improved SO much! Just think of how much more you will improve in six week. Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison!! That does help! cause I couldnt figure out how to fix EVERYTHING In 4 weeks! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete